ICT Solutions for SMEs to Enterprise
One key to success with offshore staffing is maintaining a connection with your team and your data. This is why EMAPTA has made significant investment in our infrastructure and connectivity as these are of paramount in delivering a high functioning offshore team.
Operating within ITIL guidelines, our IT infrastructure is designed and operated to Australian standards, underpinned by full redundancy, automatic fail-over, and 24/7 IT technicians.
Each component of the network is designed to be upgradable, expandable, and flexible with multiple deployment options based in your needs and circumstances.
Our IT Infrastructure Framework
- Multiple ISP Connectivity – redundant ISP configuration using Philippines’ primary providers for load balancing, resilience and redundancy.
- Logical Network Design – V-LAN segregation of clients, bank-level security protocols, multiple layers of redundancy for all core infrastructure.
- Formal Incident, Problem and Change Management procedures.
- ITIL based Service Desk operating 24/7/365.
- Network Operations Centre operating 24/7/365 and monitoring our equipment and our client’s services every 60 seconds.
- Highly customisable access control – including defined Group Policies for each client’s that include unique user accounts, automatic locking of workstations when inactive, capability to disable USB storage devices, restricted internet usage, and ability to disable printer access.
- Optional controlled working environment – multi-factor authentication with distribution and collection of access token at start/end of shift, no electronic device policy (including smartphones), CCTV, and private security on operations floor with bag check policy.