EMAPTA Business Incorporation Services
In providing offshore staffing solutions to foreign business owners, EMAPTA is a partner to its clients in all stages of the company’s life cycle. We have helped many of our customers incorporate and manage the Philippine entity. Even after incorporation, EMAPTA can provide facilities and support services, making this the easiest way for a foreign business to operate its own Philippine corporation.
Also, foreign investors who are not familiar with local norms will inevitably get confused with the steps in the business registration process, not to mention that one must transact with a series of government agencies before securing all the necessary licenses and certificates.
EMAPTA can serve as your counsel and companion in setting up your business in the Philippines. Our network of 11 facilities in central business districts of Manila are the ideal starting point and potential home for your business in the Philippines.
Leveraging our knowledge on local business procedures, as well as our expertise on the needs and priorities of SME’s, EMAPTA will accompany you through each step of planning, evaluating your market, and registering your appropriate business vehicle. We will also assist you in dealing with the appropriate government agencies along with their respective requirements and procedures.
EMAPTA’s Business Registration Services include:
- Assistance in forming the appropriate business organization for your business
- Identifying the initial capital requirements
- Opening a Philippine bank account
- Reservation of trade name with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Reservation of trade name with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) (for proprietorships and partnerships)
- Creation of incorporation documents
- Formal business registration with various government agencies such as the SEC, the Philippine Social Security System, and Bureau of Internal Revenue, among others
- Securing relevant permits, such as the business permit, mayor’s permit, health permit
- Identifying if the business qualifies for particular incentives in lieu of the standards of the Board of Investments, the Philippine Economic Zone Authority, the Tourism and Infrastructure Zone Authority, among others
EMAPTA’s goal is to make your business registration in the Philippines as painless as possible, so that you can focus on growing your business.